- The tour will start at 8:00 am and will finish estimated 3 o'clock
- Drop you off at the started point
- Recommend spectacular places in Siem Reap.
- Local villages/people
- Animals, cows, water buffaloes,…eta
- Rice Paddy Fields, palm tree planting
- Natural surroundings
- Beautiful views while riding up the mountain
- Optional swimming at the waterfall (change room onsite)
- Reclining Buddha
- Thousand Linga
- Mountain cliff views
Car or Minivan with air-conditioned
Bottle Water, Coke
English speaking tour guide
Hotel pick up & drop off
What's Not Included
Entry fees or tickets to places of interest
ADULT: Age: 12 - 79
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Regular temperature checks for staff
Specialized infant seats are available
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Public transportation options are available nearby
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
Phnom Kulen has major symbolic importance for Cambodia as the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire, for it was at Phnom Kulen that King Jayavarman II proclaimed independence from Java in 804 CE.
Jayavarman II who is initiated the Devaraja cult of the king, it's meaning that " to declare himself to equal the same value of the god."
It has called the ancient city of the Khmer empire (Mahendraparvata (Khmer: មហេន្ទ្របវ៌ត)).
Admission Ticket Free
Phnom Kulen National Park
- Driving up to the mountain directly to the Waterfall for swimming and photos shoot. Lunch nearby waterfall, after lunch the tour will drive to see the Reclining Buddha was built during the 16th century. Afterward, to see the 1000 Linga river. Continue to see the spring water was closed here.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Cambodia by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Cambodia. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Cambodia and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Cambodia.