• 2-day tour in Phnom Penh ( Capital City ).
• We’ll visit the Independent Monument (This Monument was built to commemorate the end of the ruling of France in 1953).
• Royal Palace (Royal residence of the King of Cambodia) and the Silver Pagoda.
• Visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21).
• We’ll enjoy browsing or shopping at the popular Russian markets.
• An intensive day touring Oudong Province.
• See Phnom Oudong, which is about 40 kilometers northwest of Phnom Penh along National Route 5.
• Visit two relatively unknown but spectacular sights called Wat Prasath and Basith Temple, all with in Kandal Province.
• We’ll visit a family of Silver Smiths that mold and shape Cambodian Silver into works of art.
Cold pure drinking water and cold towel during temple trip.
English Speaking Tour Guide
Free pick up in the Phnom Penh area.
Transportation: Car, Van with A/C.
What's Not Included
Entry Fees and Tickets
Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
ADULT: Age: 0 - 99
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed. We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes b
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
T'was a great experience to see part of Cambodia's countryside and her ancient capital from 17th to 19th century called Oudong. And we had such a good guide who really took much effort explaining to us the history of every place we visit.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Cambodia by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Cambodia. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Cambodia and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Cambodia.