- A unique way to see the local daily living life.
- Riding an Ox-Cart through the villager's houses, rice paddy fields, see how rice, corn & watermelon growing.
- English speaking guide (students who seeing to improve their language speaking skill & their study at university).
- See the best sunset view from the rice paddy fields.
- Taste the real local Khmer Food.
- 20% of the fee support to orphan / vulnerable children in rural area.
ADULT: Age: 13 - 75
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Service animals allowed
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Cambodia by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Cambodia. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Cambodia and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Cambodia.