- TA PROM (The sanctuary in the Tomb Raider film)
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Angkor Thom (The enormous walled city to be worked by Buddhist King Jayavarman VII)
- BAYON (The state sanctuary and mountain sanctuary of Buddhist King)
- BAPHOUN (The tallest pyramidal sanctuary shut 27 years for rebuilding by French)
- The nook mass of Royal Palace and the sanctuary inside it called (Phimeanakas)
- Elephant and Leper King Terraces
- Break for lunch at eatery inside the Angkor Archeological Park.
- ANGKOR WAT (The biggest religious landmark on the planet)
- Tonle Sap Lake and Floating Village(The biggest crisp water lake in the southeast Asia)
Evening activities:Highly prescribe you to have buffet supper with customary shows at the Kulen II eatery or Phare,Cambodian Circus($ 18 for every individual for open seat which begin from 8:00pm to 9:00 pm). It would be ideal if you let us know whether you are occupied with and after that we can help you to book front seats.
All Fees and Taxes
English speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
Meal and tip
Temple and boat ticket
TRAVELER: Age: 0 - 120
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
What To Expect
Tonle Sap Lake
The landscape of the big lake, fisherman, floating forest, fish farm, crocodile farm, daily life of villagers and more.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Cambodia by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Cambodia. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Cambodia and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Cambodia.