- Start this unforgettable experience by climbing the primary entry of the Angkor Wat and admiring the spectacular sunrise over Angkor Wat.
- We will continue our arrive and tour at the South Gate of Angkor Thom. Angkor Thom consists of famous Bayon.
- Next, a go to Ta Prohm Temple referred to as the “jungle temple” or “tree temple” discussing the lush trees encircling the temple’s stones.
- The tour will end with the visit of Banteay Kdei temple that was built by the King Jayavarman VII in the past due of 12th century.
- First visit Pre Rup Hindu temple built as the condition temple of Khmer king Rajendravarman and dedicated in 961 or early 962.
- Continue a drive for the carved and well-preserved Banteay Srei intricately.
- At the afternoon by shifting to Preah Khan temple,a ruined yet highly atmospheric mélange of tree roots and crumbling stone structures.
Bottle of Mineral Water
English Speaking Tour Guide
Hotel Pick up and Drop off
What's Not Included
Food and Beverage
Temple Entrance Fees
CHILD: Age: 5 - 12
ADULT: Age: 13 - 90
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Public transportation options are available nearby
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Experience may be cancelled due to Insufficient travelers
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Cambodia by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Cambodia. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Cambodia and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Cambodia.