- We are a local guide. We know the most interesting and beautiful places in the greater Siem reap area
- We will help you find the best spots for taking memorable photos.
- We always offer our best services on your trip of a lifetime.
- We will make your trip easy, fun and unforgettable and take care of everything. You just enjoy!
- Tour prices can be adjusted according to what you request. Very affordable prices and excellent value from an experienced guide for your visit!
- All of your money flows directly to local people.
- We work honestly and punctually at all times.
English speaking driver
Free pick up from hotel and drop off at the town
Parking fee/ tolls and petrol
What's Not Included
Angkor pass & other entrance fees
English speaking guide
Meal and soft drink
Other not mentioned is the conclusion
TRAVELER: Age: 0 - 120
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
Ta Prohm Temple
- Pick-up from hotel at 7:30 am to explore Ta Prom (the temple in Tomb Raider film) before arrival of huge crowds and then we continue to visit Victory of Gate of the Angkor Thom city, Bayon, Baphoun, Elephant Terrace, Terrace of leper king, The enclosure wall of Royal Palace and break for lunch & relax in the Angkor park.
Admission Ticket Free
- After lunch, start to visit Angkor Wat temple and continue to visit the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia name Tonle Sap lake and floating village (we can guarantee there is no tourist scam during your tour to floating village &Tonle Sap lake as you heard if you travel with us).
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Cambodia by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Cambodia. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Cambodia and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Cambodia.