• All services detailed in the itinerary.
• Transfer to and back by Remork (tuk tuk)
• An English speaking LOCAL guide—our guides are hired locally in the village, they have good local knowledge of the area, but they are not professional guides.
• All drinking water during the tour
• A Cambodian traditional hat and a small Kroma (scarf) are our thank you gift for supporting our Eco Tour.
• Temples Pass
• Private Air-con car – You can ask to upgrade
• Meal – client could book for lunch with local
Coffee and/or Tea
What's Not Included
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
INFANT: Age: 0 - 3
CHILD: Age: 4 - 11
YOUTH: Age: 12 - 17
ADULT: Age: 18 - 65
SENIOR: Age: 67 - 99
Dress code is formal
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is
Public transportation options are available nearby
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Cambodia by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Cambodia. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Cambodia and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Cambodia.