Spend your valuable time for two days to discover the most popular temples in Siem Reap, Cambodia with our expert local guide. This is a perfect tour design not only just to see the temple but it is also bring to see the real life of Cambodian at the country side. During the two days tour you will be enjoy seeing the local villages, tasting some local snacks, explore the isolated ruin temple:
- Discover the most popular temple in Angkor archaeological park for two days
- Travel with our expert local guide to get more understanding of Local life
- Enjoy the sunset at Tonle Sap lake the biggest lake in South East Asia
- Get blessing from Buddhist monks
- Learn how Cambodian live adapt to the nature surrounded themselves
- Spend two days to discover all the main temples in Siem Reap
Boat ticket to Floating Village
Cold Towel/ cold water
English Speaking Tourguide
What's Not Included
Lunch and personal expenses
Temple entrance ticket 62$ per-person for three days pass
TRAVELER: Age: 0 - 120
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Cambodia by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Cambodia. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Cambodia and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Cambodia.